Vendor Registration and Contract Cecil Brill, 624 Raccoon Creek Rd, Jasper, AL 35504
205 221-3873 home 205 471-2493 cell
Honoring our Veterans Powwow
Committee invites you to participate in the event at 1075 County Road 67, Moulton, Alabama on November 9 - 11 2012. Vendors may set up on Thursday November 8th. The fee for booth space this year is $100.00 for the weekend. Please enclose your check with your returned contract to reserve your booth space. Make Checks payable to CRIC.
Please return this contract to: Cherokee River Indian Community, Powwow Committee, Cecil Brill, 624 Raccoon Creek Rd, Jasper, AL 35504. Traders will abide by the following rules. Make Checks out to CIRC, thank you
1) The committee will provide limited electricity for booth use. You must furnish your own extension cords, tables, awnings, and other items that you need.
2) Camping is permitted directly behind outdoor booth for traders/demonstrators only. This is limited space; please respect privacy of other traders around you. No overnight loud generators! Designated Dancer/Drum team area will be provided.
3) Alcoholic beverages and other mind-altering substances are not allowed. Any trader caught publicly drinking alcohol or under the influence will be escorted off the grounds, and booth will be closed for remainder of event. Committee will consider trader in violation of contract and not be invited to any future events at the Cherokee River Indian Community and no money or deposits will be returned.
4) Animals are to be on leash at all times during this event. Committee states aggressive animals will not be tolerated and all animals must not be accessible to public. Committee will not be responsible for any untoward animal behavior. Barking Dogs must be kept quiet for the comfort of all people. All animals must be leashed. Please do not bring a dog that is in heat.
5) Trader agrees to abide by all federal, state, local laws, statues and ordinances. Traders are also responsible for sales taxes if applicable.
6) The Festival Committee reserves the right to determine if an article is appropriate for our event. No flee market/or imported items permitted.
7) Cigarette butts are to be placed in designated cans. Trash to be picked up as needed and placed in designated receptacles. No smoking in open public places and near the dance ground. Thank you!
8) Trader's areas are to be left cleaner than found and as close to original condition as possible. The Committee, The property Owners, Cherokee River Indian Community, its members, sponsors, officers, agents, volunteers and employees expressly disclaim any and all liability and responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury to or accidents, either intentionally or negligently caused by conduct of a party or parties other than those directly responsible. The undersigned exhibitor agrees to fully indemnify and hold forever harmless the festival Committee, The Property Owners, Cherokee River Indian Community and other sponsoring organizations for any loss, damage, or injury sustained by an exhibitor or other person caused by fire, theft, water, wind, ticks, snakes, acts of nature or accidents. The exhibitor shall and does agree to occupy, use and enjoy the premises at its sole risk and shall pay, protect, indemnify, release from harm the above agents including all liabilities, damages, costs, expenses, attorney's fees incurred.
Signed: ____________________________ Print name clearly ______________________________
Page 2 of 2
Vendor Registration and Contract
Please Print Clearly. All questions must be answered.
Type of items in booth ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Other Comments, Needs or Questions
Please mail in as soon as possible
Mail to CRIC, % Cecil Brill, 624 Raccoon Creek Rd, Jasper, AL 35504
Note: Cell phone service and phone line services are not available on site. Cell phones will work about 1 miles from site on top of the hill, some of the time. Some Verizon phones will work as text on site sometimes, if you stand on top the hill. Verizon will usually work as text, well maybe most of the sometimes, at times, but not when you need it; depending on weather and which foot you are standing on, how many feathers you have on, which hat is on your head and how many fingers you hold up at the particular moment, maybe ????